Part-time Remote Position
Interactive Digital Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented sales professional with high energy and a positive attitude, for an opportunity with a growing company.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for placing outbound sales calls to generate sales leads.
Full Job Description
Interactive Digital Solutions is a healthcare technology company that provides patient observation technology to clinical teams. Outbound calls will be placed to healthcare organizations. Our MedSitter product offers persistent, bi-directional video between at-risk patients and a dedicated patient observer. Our proprietary technology allows each observer to monitor up to ten patients at once. It is a transformative solution that allows medical teams to unburden existing staff, save patients from falls, and overall improve patient satisfaction.
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: 4- or 5-hour shift, Monday to Friday
Shift Availability: Between the hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Pay: $15.00 hourly salary plus commissions for each attended appointment and a quarterly contract bonus. Top performers earn upwards of $20.00 per hour.
Supplemental Pay: Bonus Pay, Commission Pay
Experience: Inside Sales 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Fully Remote, Work From Home
Education: High School Diploma (Preferred)
Requirements: Internet Connection
Start Date: October 18th
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner
- Proficient written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and anticipate the needs of the customer
- Generate and qualify leads through cold-calling, and emailing
- Manage leads by tracking and following up on them in a timely manner
- Meeting assigned sales goals and objectives
- Work collaboratively with all internal resources to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
- Maintain knowledge of all MedSitter services, products, and applications
- Complete all administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Working knowledge of Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home