Technology throughout the entire education system is vital to keep students and teachers connected and engaged. Education technology solutions may be as simple as amplifying a teacher with a wireless microphone, or as advanced as a complete simulation-based environment with audio, video, touchscreens, and digital dummies.
Live streaming and video content management tools can be used by colleges and universities to record and share lectures and additional learning media that students can access anywhere. Trade schools can incorporate simulation labs that can be graded and monitored remotely. Primary schools can leverage technology with tools like interactive whiteboards and video conferences between faculty and parents to ensure the success of each student.
- K-12: Primary schools had to pivot quickly to adapt to remote and hybrid learning for younger students and youth. With interactive technologies, instructors are able to continue to engage their students.
- Higher Education: Colleges and universities attract more students and qualified faculty when use technology to support more accessibility, like live stream classes, remote learning, and virtual office hours.
- Trade School: Programs that support continuous education and life-long learners need seamless integrations with minimal downtime, while still providing cutting-edge simulation labs that provide hands-on experience.
How IDS Can Help
Interactive Digital Solutions (IDS) provides video communication, AV integration, and managed services to organizations looking to improve communication and technology strategies. We design, deploy, integrate, and manage your projects throughout the whole process for a completely unique solution that works for you.
If you choose to work with IDS, this is the project flow you can expect:
- Design. Your communication needs are unique – and you need a video conferencing solution to match. We approach every project with fresh eyes and will work with you to understand the overall goals of your conference room installation. We will customize designs to accommodate unique spaces and will create a solution that best fits your needs. We have seen and done it all!
- Build. Our onsite team will come to you to personally handle the installation of your hardware and software. We only use best-in-class technologies with future-proofing design that will maximize your uptime and the longevity of your investment.
- Support. Our relationship does not end once the conference room is installed. Through our managed services package you can keep in touch with us all the time. Our 24×7 support desk can act as your one point of contact. We will ensure that your solution continues to serve your needs efficiently and effectively.
How can you be sure IDS is right for your company? One of the best ways is hearing testimonial from another organization currently partnered with us. Don’t take our word for it. You can see the evidence yourself. We use case studies to demonstrate exactly how we handle projects to help you visualize what you can do with your own organization.
Read this full case study, where you will learn how IDS helped one school district upgrade its video distribution system for all classrooms. If you are ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.