Full-time In-Office & Remote Position
At IDS a Development Operations Engineer works in an agile fashion to build and grow highly resilient, scalable, and performant infrastructure in the public and private cloud. DevOps Engineers work alongside the product development team to ensure the product can be deployed and scaled in an efficient and automated manner. On our team, you will have the unique opportunity to make immediate and meaningful contributions. The core to our philosophy is that innovation can originate anywhere, and we seek passionate individuals willing to challenge precepts – including our own – to drive that innovation and disruption.
Full Job Description
About Interactive Digital Solutions
Interactive Digital Solutions (IDS) is creating truly innovative applications for the Healthcare industry with pioneering Machine Learning (ML), Vision Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Our solutions deliver immediate (true day-one) ROI and tremendous business value for our customers as well as extend the quality of patient care. Our solutions deploy with little-to-no professional services required. IDS has been helping healthcare organizations of all calibers over the years and our customers include Sutter Health, Massachusetts General, NorthShore, Mayo Clinic, Ballad Health, Michigan University Medicine, INOVA, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation, and many others.
While we are solving hard technical challenges “behind the scenes”, our applications are elegantly simple to use. We are in a market that is worth between $10B and $14B dollars with only a 5% estimated penetration by all vendors combined: indicating strong potential for organizational, as well as personal, growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Build, design, manage, and enhance automation for CI / CD.
- Seek opportunities for deeper automation of testing.
- Align with product development to ensure successful delivery of each product build.
- Build and manage the GCP and Azure platform architecture focusing on security, scale, automation, logging, resiliency, and alerting.
- Build tools to reduce errors and provide proactive notification to internal resources
- Design procedures for troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for systems, processes, and procedures.
- Work with our compliance officer to ensure our approach to deliberate compliance and security is maintained.
- Troubleshoot SDN networking challenges and manage our infrastructure-as-code paradigm.
- Participate in internal product feature security reviews.
Qualifications – What You Bring to the Role
- Demonstrated cloud provider experience (strong preference for GCP or Azure, but AWS is acceptable), including containerization / Kubernetes clusters / Dockers, Compute, Software-defined networks (SDN).
- Prior experience working within an Agile software environment.
- Experience working with or designing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD) processes and tooling.
- A strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Experience with scripting and automation, including Bash, PowerShell, or Python.
- Experience with configuration management platforms such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or PowerShell DSC.
- Experience with structured database operations and functionality, such as MSSQL, MySQL, or Oracle DB.
- A collegiate degree focused around Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Computer Science and at least four (4) year experience with cloud infrastructure; six (6) + years of experience is preferred. OR seven (7) years of experience in a related technology discipline (if no degree).
Our Work Environment and Culture
- The majority of your work would take place in an indoor office environment.
- You may be asked to travel to a customer site on occasion.
- Able to work at and with computers, screens, and technology for the duration of the working day.
- You may be asked to lift between 30 to 75 pounds upon occasion.
- Due to the nature of our business and the sensitive information we may encounter, you may be asked to participate in enhanced background checks or security policies depending on customer’s needs & requests to participate in an onsite.
- Our employees have access to sitting and standing desks, treadmill desks, and even an office water massage table.
- Our development team enjoys a culture of ideation, iteration, and collaboration and so our physical space is designed to foster that.
- The company break room is stocked with snacks and drinks. We also have company lunches each month.
- We have a preference for this position to work out of our Noblesville, Indiana office location but would consider remote work depending on the situation.
- We expect all of our employees to have a base level of communication skills in English, willingness to participate in a team environment, organizational skills, and decision-making acumen.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance