IDS Announces Partnership with Zoom
Joint Solution Supports Full Enterprise Healthcare Workflow
Global video integrator Interactive Digital Solutions, Inc. (IDS) announces its partnership with leading video communications provider Zoom to create a full-stack enterprise healthcare suite that will support all communications and telehealth workflows in healthcare organizations. IDS supplies world-class telehealth enablement, integration, and support to Zoom’s robust platform. The combined offering creates a best-in-class solution for any healthcare organization seeking to implement modern video communications.
The resulting Zoom for Telehealth platform creates numerous benefits for customers, including:
- Simple-to-use unified video, audio, content sharing, and chat platform
- Integration and service focused on connecting, integrating, and supporting secure telehealth workflows including scheduling, information exchange, support, EMR, and analytics
- Encrypted and secure to enable HIPAA compliance
- One solution for both telehealth and enterprise healthcare use cases including home healthcare, virtual patient care workflows, remote patient monitoring, remote specialist visits, population health management and education, care coordination, team meetings and chats, investor and donor relations, partner and vendor meetings, marketing webinars, and so forth
- Consistent high quality, even in low-bandwidth environments
- Far-end camera control
- Connectivity with point-of-care devices such as digital stethoscopes
- 24x7x365 support
“IDS is unique in that we are qualified to provide what is needed to design, implement, and support Telehealth platforms that are robust in functionality but easy to use and completely integrated with existing workflows,” said Tracy Mills, CEO of IDS. “Our aim is to enhance the efficiency and scalability of Telehealth capabilities, enabling them to be done anywhere anytime in a diverse and disparate environment.”
“Zoom provides the most secure, high quality, and easy experience for healthcare providers, their patients, and other stakeholders to connect over video,” said Eric S. Yuan, Zoom Founder, and CEO. “But we know that the healthcare workflow does not begin and end with the clinical session. That is why we teamed up with IDS to provide the most frictionless end-to-end experience for healthcare end-users and the IT teams that support them.”
To learn more about how Zoom and IDS can enable your healthcare organization, visit teamids.com/telehealth.