Connect Teams with Neat Video Devices￼
At IDS, we partner with the best video conferencing vendors in the industry to bring you top-of-the-line hardware and software. As an integrator, we are not limited by our own product line. We have the freedom to choose the product that truly fits your needs best. Our only agenda is to build the very best solution for you.
Ever since early 2020, part of our IDS team has been working remotely, and we are willing to bet that the same is true of other organizations. As a video conferencing integrator, we find hybrid workforces really exciting because the proper video conferencing set up can enable your team to work together seamlessly, regardless of whether or not everyone is physically in the office.
It’s great when no one has to sacrifice quality. For instance, one of the best video devices for both Zoom and Microsoft Teams is one of our key technology partners, Neat. Additionally, Neat is a great solution for both IT teams and their users. Take a look below to see what Neat has to say:
IT and AV professionals prefer Neat because:
- Purpose-built for Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Embarrassingly easy to install, set up, and use
- Neat all-in-one devices include built in compute, AI-powered cameras, and powerful speakers and microphones – meaning no laptops, tablets, and peripheral speakers will clutter your meeting room tables
- Dynamic portfolio of devices and features to address all types of meeting spaces
Users prefer Neat because:
- Neat blurs the lines between technology and human interaction over video
- Provides a more “life like” experience on video, enabling everyone to be seen and heard, with their presence equally felt no matter where meeting participants are (home, office, elsewhere)
- Neat AI-powered cameras keep meeting participants in focus, even when they shift, stand up, or move about the room.
- Turns meetings into cinematic productions that enable freedom of movement and organic conversations, promoting wellness, motivation and energy.
We’ve all seen the statistics about workers preferring a hybrid work model. Ensuring your team members can effectively collaborate in a hybrid environment is critical to employee productivity, satisfaction, and retainment.
You know your business better than anyone. IDS knows video collaboration better than anyone. Let us help you simplify and improve the video experience for both your IT team and for your global users.
If you are interested in installing Neat products, let us know here!