How IDS Can Support Your Law Firm
Interactive Digital Solutions (IDS) provides secure video systems, video communication, AV integration, and managed services to organizations looking to improve communication and technology strategies. We help clients in legal, healthcare, and government spaces to remove technology barriers and simplify communication workflows with best-in-class video communication services.
The IDS team can design, deploy, integrate, and manage your projects throughout the whole process for a completely unique solution that works for you with the goal to make your life easier. Let’s take a look at how our secure video solutions can empower your legal department:
- IDS knows attorney-client privilege is important. We can set up your private offices with private video networks so you can securely speak to your clients.
- Install easy-to-use video conferencing equipment to support geographically diverse teams.
- Secure video conferencing solutions can reduce costs of traveling across counties and states. By leveraging video conferencing, organizations can easily work across the country and around the globe.
What IDS Provides
With every A/V integration project, our design engineers determine the best mic placement, speaker systems, and visual aids (projectors, monitors, or digital walls) to remove any technology complications. We combine these elements to create the most conducive possible environment for presentations, team meetings, and communicating so that you can continue doing your best work without technology interfering:
- Audio Technology for Everybody. Microphones and speakers are what make presentations feel personal. Whether it’s a small huddle space for video conferences or large auditoriums with multiple stages, our engineer team understands the goals of your space to best equip it.
- Audience Engagement with Crystal Clear Visual Tools. Visual technology is a standard tool used by anyone who wants to communicate with large crowds or remote attendees. Cameras, monitors, projectors, and digital walls are different ways presenters can use video communication to engage and delight their audience or share documents and ideas.
- Interactive Technologies Help to Express Ideas. More and more innovative technologies are making it easier to interact with other people. Our digital engineer team helps to incorporate digital whiteboarding and touchscreens to make exchanging information seamless between meeting attendees and presenters.
How IDS Does It
At IDS we support your communication by designing, building, and supporting conference room set-ups like the ones that we use every day. If you choose to work with IDS, this is the project flow you can expect:
- Design. Your communication needs are unique – and you need a video conferencing solution to match. We approach every project with fresh eyes and will work with you to understand the overall goals of your conference room installation. We will customize designs to accommodate unique spaces and will create a solution that best fits your needs. We have seen and done it all!
- Build. Our onsite team will come to you to personally handle the installation of your hardware and software. We only use best-in-class technologies with future-proofing design that will maximize your uptime and the longevity of your investment.
- Support. Our relationship does not end once the conference room is installed. Through our managed services package you can keep in touch with us all the time. Our 24×7 support desk can act as your one point of contact. We will ensure that your solution continues to serve your needs efficiently and effectively.
If you’re ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.