How to Make Online Meetings More Efficient
At IDS, we partner with the best video conferencing vendors in the industry to bring you top-of-the-line hardware and software. As an integrator, we are not limited by our own product line. We have the freedom to choose the product that truly fits your needs best. Our only agenda is to build the very best solution for you with the very best video conferencing equipment for your online meeting needs.
Ever since early 2020, part of our IDS team has been working remotely, and we are willing to bet that the same is true of other organizations. As a video conferencing integrator, we find hybrid workforces really exciting because the proper video conferencing set up can enable your team to work together seamlessly, regardless of whether or not everyone is physically in the office.
No matter if you’re looking to boost your efficiency, connect distant teams, or host better hybrid meetings, our team can design a solution for your specific video conferencing equipment technology needs.
What IDS Provides
With every A/V integration project, our design engineers determine the best mic placement, speaker systems, and visual aids (projectors, monitors, or digital walls) to remove any technology complications. We combine these elements to create the most conducive possible environment for presentations, team meetings, keynote speakers, teaching, and communicating so that you can continue doing your best work without technology interfering:
- Audio Technology for Everybody. Microphones and speakers are what make presentations feel personal. Whether it’s a small huddle space for video conferences or large auditoriums with multiple stages, our engineer team understands the goals of your space to best equip it.
- Audience Engagement with Crystal Clear Visual Tools. Visual technology is a standard tool used by anyone who wants to communicate with large crowds or remote attendees. Cameras, monitors, projectors, and digital walls are different ways presenters can use video communication to engage and delight their audience or share documents and ideas.
- Interactive Technologies Help to Express Ideas. More and more innovative technologies are making it easier to interact with other people. Our digital engineer team helps to incorporate digital whiteboarding and touchscreens to make exchanging information seamless between meeting attendees and presenters.
What You Get with IDS Integration
IDS provides video communication, AV integration, and managed services to organizations looking to improve communication and technology strategies. We work with leading technology providers to create complete end-to-end technology and platform solutions. Our monitoring and management services are available 24x7x365 to ensure that our customers’ systems remain optimized with maximum uptime. With IDS integrated video conferencing, you can:
- Stay focused and tuned in to each attendee. Proactive technologies like RightSense from Logitech give you easy-to-access, efficient meetings with no manual setup, intervention, or support required. Get conversational clarity, cameras that automatically adjust and move, and the perfect lighting conditions.
- Seamlessly start, join, and schedule meetings. Prepare for remote or in-person video meetings with a seamless, integrated setup. Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap include one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Logitech Room Solutions include the components needed to launch and run meetings that reach all attendees no matter where they are located.
- Engage with attendees in-person or remote. When your team needs to share information, Logitech Scribe makes it easy. Scribe’s Al-powered whiteboard cameras work seamlessly with video conferencing services to share whiteboard content during video meetings with outstanding clarity.
Still Not Convinced?
Read FORUM Credit Union’s story, about how video conferencing worked for them, with IDS.
If you’re ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.